Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thing 9 Slideshare

Because I had just completed a ppt presentation that I had discussed with a friend that it would be great if could be shared and demonstrated using the television, I was looking forward to investigating the different programs introduced in the Slideshare lesson. Unfortunately I have spent many too many hours of frustration trying to use any them with success. I primarily concentrated on 280 Slides because it was free, referenced a couple of times in the different readings and specifically spoke about the benefit to educators. I was able to upload a previously created ppt; however, was never able to locate it to use it.

If usable, I can see the potential for a student share their ppt with greater numbers and in different locations other than where individual computers are available.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Andrea...too many people have been successful with these so don't give up! I personally haven't gotten there yet so I can't speak directly to any of them as yet...
as I read thru some blogs today I will see if I can point you in the direction of success