Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thing 11.5 Evaluation

Thank you very much for the work that goes into creating wonderful computer tech learning lessons and for your feedback and support. I have discovered apps that I did not realize were readily available and so easy to use and don't believe I would have discovered them on my own. The assignments were so relevant that it almost seems reasonable that at least some of the Library 2 Play lessons should be required and reflected in lesson planning.

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I particularly enjoyed Animoto and GoView

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

This program has supported and expanded my lifelong learning goals of using the internet as a tool for teaching and learning as both a teacher and as a student


3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

All applications introduced were knew learning for me, so all were unexpected outcomes

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

Although I am happy with the format and concept, completers deserve many more hours for the amount of time it takes to work through each lesson! (Of course I know that is out of your hands....)

Again, thanks.

1 comment:

Experimental Play said...

I agree with you, it takes way more than 12 hours to complete this. It feels like I spent the same amount of time as I did to finish 23 things last summer.